A square has four equal sides,
I like to go for rides.
There is a right angle in my room,
I like the app Zoom.
A rectangle has the same shape as my yard,
We received a postcard.
My friends and I played catch in the shape of a triangle,
I was running and twisted my ankle.
Descriptive language is vivid,
For example, I touched the rock that was rigid.
Descriptive language describes all five senses,
If you don’t use descriptive language on a test there may be consequences.
Geography describes a place’s location
The relative region and the landforms’ interactions
A place’s environment is never absolute
There is a movement of water and weather to boot
Geography’s environment helps inform the weather
And it falls to all of us to keep it clean together
The tropical rainforest is my favorite,
Its biodiversity is amazing and we should savor it.
It has an ecosystem that should be important to more than just me,
If you don’t think so visit the understory.
Deforestation has helped the climate to change,
If you think it’s cool than you are strange.
We need to protect the canopies,
because without them we will lose lots of species.
In the canopy, you’ll find the cutest sloth you’ve ever seen
By keeping the rainforest clean you’ll make the leaves grow green
The three-toed sloth species is endangered
People are the biggest danger. That’s why they all need rangers
Deforestation is not helping my sloth friend
And it might be the end of my three-toed friend
The tropical rainforest is my sloth friends home
My sloth doesn’t need a comb
- Three time Stanley Cup Champion
- Two time Olympic Gold Medalist
- Youngest captain in NHL history
- Played all 15 Years of his career in Pittsburgh
- He lives in Sewickley, PA
- He has endorsement deals with CCM Hockey & Tim Horton’s donuts 🍩
- Best hockey player in the world for skills
- He made “Learn to Play Hockey 1,2,3 and 4” P.S. He donated equipment to thousands of kids in the Pittsburgh area.
- Second best player in the world for fame
- He is 5‘11“ tall
- Born 1987-he is currently 32 years old
- Also born in Canada
- The reason his number is 87 is that he was born in 1987
- His birthday is August 7, 1987 – which is 8/7/87 – get it?
-By Brady Boring, age 9 & his dad, Eric Boring (collaborated on 1/29/2020)
The life cycle of a caterpillar. First, the caterpillar finds a tree. Then, they slowly make a cocoon. About a week to ten days later, it will hatch into an adult butterfly. After that their wings will dry. Then, it will fly away and live happy ever after.
Alyssa, age 8
Legos were invented by Ole Kirk Christiansen. Legos were invented in Denmark. Lego blocks come in many colors like red, orange, yellow, green, black, gray, white and blue. There are actually purple and pink Lego blocks too. Legos can be built in sets or you can use your imagination and create your own. Legos are actually my favorite toy!
-Braxton, age 8